Monday, March 5, 2012

Are you satisfied?

What an odd question to ponder. Are you satisfied? Hmmm... yes, I LOVE my son and will love him forever, and will not abandon or torture him. For some reason this question really struck me odd this time. I guess the second time through you have a little different perspective. You have been through it before, so you just are comprehending a little more. BUT, really? Am I satisfied? Makes me think of our Comfort Inn 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Will we have hard times in the days, weeks, months, years, decades to come? Yes, but Jaxon is and will always be my son.

Amie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Jaxon looks like he fits right into your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am following a blog of another family in Guangzhou right now adopting their 3 yr old little girl Liya:) They mentioned the same question on their blog.

    ReplyDelete