Thursday, March 8, 2012

Replies... and fun to come!

Laura- I am sure she will question our judgement at some point on this wonderful souvenior!

Aunt Nancy - Got a visual of your coffee with the blog. . . helps me keep posting!

Tera - Actually Scabies is from our trip with Audrie (did not need it then either) It is just out of date, but our DR said it is fine. You can have it for FREEEEEE! Lice shampoo is probably close our out of date as well.... as it is also from when we traveled with Audrie. You can have it too! If you remind me... I can send it with Jerry to DCH.

Beth and Sara - thanks for the encouraging words....

You all make me cry. Thanks for the support!

PS... if anyone has a few 18 mo pants/shirts. Momma guessed too big. I am hoping we won't be in them for long. I ordered a couple pants and 3 shirts which should arrive about the time we get home, but if anyone wants to share (I would be willing to pay....) poor guy is holding his sweat pants up. Jeans at least stay up since they are adjustable waist, but pretty LONG and cinged all the way!

We are off to the Safari Park today! YAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment